Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Tea Time


 I brewed a pot of chai spice tea today since I was feeling a little under the weather and realized it had been a while since I shared a tea table. 


After enjoying my second cup I took a few photos of my newest Mud Pie pieces.  The mugs are nice and big and hold a lot of tea! 



Last week I found Christmas Mud Pie ornaments at a darling children's store and was fortunate to find more Mud Pie items on sale at the hospital gift shop where I work.  I couldn't pass them up since I get an employee
 discount too!


The colors are so festive and I love the mix of colors and patterns...polka dots, stripes and checks...oh my!




This teapot is one of my favorites and I found "her" in a antique store last year.  She's not from Mud Pie but I thought she looked right at home with my Christmas mugs. 
I like to call her Mrs. Potts!


The cake stand is from Pier One and I love the fluted edge.  I've been admiring these cake stands for awhile and they come in different sizes and look great stacked.  Hope Santa heard me...I don't have the other sizes.   Cake stands  make perfect teapot stands 
as well.


Don't you love the loaf pans?  
Merry and FaLaLa! 


The snack/cheese plate is my favorite piece from the collection.  I will be using this on my buffet table for Christmas.  The black and white check adds a touch of whimsy.


Merry Christmas!
Enjoy a Christmas tea and set a pretty tray all for yourself or better yet to share with family or friends. 


18 comments:

  1. Adorable pieces! I think I might have bought a few pieces of that last year at Sterling's in downtown Edmond. I love the simplicity and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sonia...first of all your tree is GORGEOUS. I just fell in love with it. And I'm getting addicted to your mud pie plates and accessoreis. they are SO darling. Love what you do with them. I'd love to come to tea. Your table is just so fun and inviting.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and making a comment. It means alot to me espescially being a new blogger. I sure love your blog too and just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Mud Pie pieces. I haven't heard of these before but I'm going to be on the lookout for a few items.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy the snowman cheeseball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a pretty and festive tea table setting, I hope it made you feel lots better. I sure enjoyed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A adore every single piece of your Christmas teaware! I think everything Mud Pie creates is darling:) Your tree is precious also...love the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tree is so beautiful and I love your dishwares. They are so fun and whimsical. Mud pie plates...completely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous tree & delightful table settings. So festive & inviting.
    Merry Christmas
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited to see your post. I love this kind of decor on a tree and love these dishes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of the Mud Pie brand. I will have to start looking for them. And I love Mrs Potts. Your teapot really looks like her. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable pieces. Can you guess which one is my favorite? I guess I need to look for Mud Pie. I've not heard of it. You've reminded me to stop in at the hospital gift shop. ;-)
    Holiday Hugs ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love your cutest dishes...they are so fanciful and fun...love them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many darling elements...I can't pick just one! The teapot is so special, and I hope that you get some more of those wonderful cake pedestals. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Merry Christmas! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stopped by from A Stroll Thru Life and love your Mud Pie dishes and ornaments. I had not seen before. Your table and tree are so cute. I am your newest follower.
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Perfect for a tea party! Hope you get to feeling better soon - Merry, Merry Christmas!!!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  15. How pretty your new Mud Pie pieces are! Love your tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! A very merry Christmas and the happiest of holiday seasons to you and yours!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had to come looking for your Mud Pie dishes after we talked today. Yes, they are way cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!