Saturday, March 2, 2019

Arctic Blast

Oh how I dislike arctic blasts!  Tonight we are going to dip down to 10 degrees and of course my sweet little daffodils are starting to bloom in the garden! Grrrr!

All my garden friends are out bundled up cutting their daffodils to bring inside.   Daffodils are such favorites of mine so I'm glad to have a few tiny bouquets to enjoy.  Garden centers are advising that anything with blooms won't survive tonight's temperatures so go out and cut those flowers.     


Here's my first little bouquets and hint 
of Spring! 






Stay warm!






3 comments:

  1. I hope your plants all make it through!! We've had such a mild winter that my bedding plants are up and growing. We have a wide variety of blankets and covers all in the flower beds right now. It's quite beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a long cold wet winter here too, chance of snow tonight, I AM CRAVING COLOR! My daffs are pushing up, I didn't know they could freeze, I always thought they could handle the cold 😕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back after the winter, Sonia. Hope your daffs were OK after the artic temps, and that you're enjoying warm spring days! -Beth

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!