Sunday, September 28, 2014

Chihuly and the Denver Botanical Gardens

We love visiting Colorado when it's scorching hot here in Oklahoma.  Breckenridge is one of our favorite places to spend our vacations for many reasons. 
I adore all the flowers throughout town.   The hanging baskets are the prettiest!



While we were there we took a day trip and revisited 
the  Denver Botanical Gardens
 to see the Chihuly Exhibits. 
 Breathtaking displays might be an understatement!



Obviously they don't have to worry about hail like we do in Oklahoma because the exhibits are outside and located
throughout the gardens.  




It would be hard to pick a favorite exhibit but I think the glass displays in the water had to be the 
most impressive and my favorite.



I'll be quiet and just let you enjoy a 
"walk" through the gardens.


















































If you are in the Denver area you really should put the Botanical Gardens on your places to visit!  



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! The Chihuly Exhibit was here at the Dallas Arboretum last year and we went a couple of times. So creative and colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your wonderful video and I am dying to check out the Botanical Gardens one day. It's such an amazing place. I looked through this beautiful post and when I got to the end I had to start from the top all over again because I was just so fascinated... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Thanks for sharing Sonia. I was wondering how you were since you had not blogged for awhile. Glad you were out having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning display at the Denver Botanical Gardens! Wow!
    Love your blog background and header too. Glad you had a nice vacation. We love Colorado too - Estes Park is our favorite spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I am speechless...what a stunning display of glass artistry! I love the orange and yellow tree...makes me want to hop on a plane and head to Denver. Thanks for sharing your awesome photos.
    Have a wonderful week, Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a neat video! The gardens are gorgeous, I've never seen such exotic plants here in the states! I"m glad you had a great trip and thanks always for stopping by!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed about the comment you just left on my blog; too cute! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog to follow, i found you thrue other bloggers...blessings

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!