Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tartan and Tea

I've been out doing some Christmas shopping with my besties and last week I found a beautiful teapot.  I've actually been looking for this one for a couple years and was so happy to find it at Home Goods and for less than $10.    




Two matching mugs found their way home too.  My hubbie and I love tea and before Christmas I wanted to share my little tea tray.



Tartan and tea is a perfect combination on this
 cold wintery day!


Merry Christmas and Happy  New Years!    





I'm linking with 
Beverly's Pink Saturday



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your tray is lovely with such beautiful and special teapot and mugs to match. I love your tree in the back. Christmas time is so magical!
    Merry Christmas my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new tea set is lovely, Sonia. I like the lattice work and that it is all white. It works perfectly with tartan, and as you say, perfect for a cold winter's day.
    Happy Holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is so pretty! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty and I know it must be a special time for you and your husband to unwind and enjoy each other's company!

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white tea set, and the little birdie on the pot makes it so adorable. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new tea set, Sonia. Your table and tree look pretty and the poinsettia tree is amazing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sonia:
    This is so fun. In fact, I have this coffeepot on the kitchen counter right now and the teapot near the window. I love your Christmas table here with the red plaid!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!