Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ghost Garden

I love fall!  It's my favorite season, the colors, the scents, watching football games,  sitting by the fire and preparing home- cooked meals make for great family times and bring us all the comforts of home!


This weekend I purchased mums and pansies and went to work on my front porch and hope to finish it later today but I still need to make a trip in 
the attic to get my wreath and garlands.  


It rained yesterday and prevented me
 from getting my fall flowers in the ground
 so I did a  little fun 
indoor gardening instead.

Thought I would share the results...




Boo!


I love fairy gardens and decided to create a small "ghost garden" for Halloween after seeing the fun little ghosts at my favorite garden market.

The miniature chili pepper plant was so cute I just had to include it.  I found the little house while on vacation back in August and the accessories from the Wilshire Garden Market in Oklahoma City. 




Getting my fall on! 


I'm linking with

10 comments:

  1. Oh...this is darling! I too loved those Halloween accessories from Wilshire Gardens. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I'm looking forward to seeing your porch and fall plants. It's a great time of year! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the reasons you listed about why you love fall are all my favorite things about fall too. I just love the warmth and coziness of the best season of the year. Your ghost garden is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ghost garden is adorable, Sonia! I loved seeing it. Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little Halloween fairy garden. I am your newest follower and am from Tulsa.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just the cutest tub garden ever. I love the little house. Where did you get it? The ghosts are the perfect addition for an October fairy garden. I have three flats of violas to plant this weekend if it doesn't rain to much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy, thanks for your sweet comments. I found the little house in a gift store in Colorado...I think I've seen similar ones online though. Happy Fall!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!