Thursday, February 11, 2010

Affair of the Heart-Craft Show Oklahoma City


I am blessed to live in Oklahoma City.  The people here are wonderful and the lifestyle is easy going.  One of the best events we host each year is a craft fair that lasts for three days...An Affair of the Heart.  Vendors and shoppers come from all over the country and I don't think anyone goes home disappointed.  It seems to get better and grows every year!     

 

Many of the favorite things in my home and garden have been purchased there.   It is always fun to go with my girlfriends and we make a day of it! (Okay..sometimes 2 days)   There are seven huge buildings filled to capacity with everything you can imagine!  Antiques, linen, jewelry, clothing,  furniture, garden decor and almost anything else for a home can be found.  All shopping is indoors and a three day admission is $6.00.  Food vendors are also indoors.    
  

It is always the weekend before Valentine's Day and again before Halloween.



If you are ever in the area or just want to plan a girl's getaway...I highly recommend a trip to
An Affair of the Heart!
     

Happy Friday.. I'm off to find my most comfortable shoes!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE craft fairs and do a few local ones myself as a vendor. But a 3 day one......that would be heaven!!
    Debbie@debbie-dabble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia that sounds really fun to attend! I love hearts and crafts.

    Happy Valentines Day! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds like such FUN! Can't wait to hear all about your treasures! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great article, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!

    Kitchen cabinets oklahoma city

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!